Unsung heroes: mom and dad



 "Unsung Heroes: Mom and Dad"

(In hindi scroll in bottom)


My father may be the poorest in the world but he is the richest in the house, 

My mother is illiterate but knows everything 


My father works hard in the sun to run the house. And my mom works hard at home to support us.



School time, whatever money you take from father, there was no problem. 


But today I realized that I had to leave home and earn money by living alone. 

The money that I used to fight with my father, how did he earn


When I used to say to my mother, I will not eat food today.

 because i will bring something from outside.

 But today mom, please cook me food just once,

 I will definitely not refuse.


How nice it was to take money from my father and go out with friends But now I feel like going to Papa



The speaker will leave the house and go cries to come home today


spending time with friends, Today I want to spend a moment with my parents


I'll grow up soon, then I'll be alone the speaker, longs for family today


Mom and Dad, I will never fight again. just stay with you


I will sleep on the bed, The speaker Today I long to sleep on the ground


12 midnight sleeper wake up at 10 am today longs to sleep early


mom dad i love you can't live without you but i'm too tough I can't even say this to you


Those friends promised to stay together Today even those friends are not able to call together


sleeping with friends Mummy papa, today I feel like sleeping in your lap


I'm sorry, I can't write any more Mom Dad I love you


         (Please share )


"गुमनाम नायक: माँ और पिताजी" 


मेरे पिता भले ही दुनिया में सबसे गरीब हों लेकिन वह घर में सबसे अमीर हैं,


 मेरी माँ अनपढ़ है लेकिन सब कुछ जानती है 


मेरे पिता घर चलाने के लिए धूप में कड़ी मेहनत करते हैं। 

और मेरी माँ हमारा समर्थन करने के लिए घर पर कड़ी मेहनत करती है। 


स्कूल टाइम में पापा से जो भी पैसे ले लो, कोई दिक्कत नहीं थी. लेकिन आज मुझे घर छोड़ना होगा और अकेले रहकर पैसा कमाना होगा। 


मुझे एहसास हुआ कि 

जो पैसा मैं अपने पिता से लड़कर लेता था, वह उन्होंने कहां से कमाया 


जब मैं मां से कहता था आज खाना नहीं खाऊंगी.

 क्योंकि मैं बाहर से कुछ लाऊंगा. 

लेकिन आज माँ, मेरे लिए सिर्फ एक बार खाना बना देना, मैं पक्का मना नहीं करूंगा.


पापा से पैसे लेकर दोस्तों के साथ घूमना कितना अच्छा लगता था

 लेकिन अब पापा के पास जाने का मन हो रहा है


 दोस्तों के साथ समय बिताने वाला, आज मैं अपने माता-पिता के साथ एक पल बिताना चाहता हूं.

मैं जल्द ही बड़ा हो जाऊँगा, फिर मैं अकेला रहूँगा, कहने वाला 

आज परिवार के लिए तरस रहा हूँ 


माँ और पिताजी, मैं फिर कभी नहीं लड़ूंगा। बस तुम्हारे साथ रहूंगा

 पलंग पर सोऊंगा, बोलने वाला आज जमीन पर सोने के लिए मजबूर है 


रात 12 बजे सोने वाला सुबह 10 बजे उठने वाला, आज जल्दी सोने की चाहत है


 माँ पापा मैं आपसे प्यार करता हूँ आपके बिना नहीं रह सकता लेकिन मैं बहुत सख्त हूँ मैं आपसे ये बात कह भी नहीं सकता


 जिन दोस्तों ने साथ रहने का वादा किया था आज वो दोस्त भी एक साथ फोन नहीं कर पाते 

दोस्तों के साथ सोने वाला 

मम्मी पापा, आज आपकी गोद में सोने का मन हो रहा है 


मुझे क्षमा करें, 

मैं और अधिक नहीं लिख सकता 

मम्मी पापा मैं आपसे बहुत प्यार करता हूँ







Comments