Are you a Smart Teacher?
A Smart Teacher is an educator who engages in life long learning; a trusted and respected professional; a connected educator; a collaborator who engages in collaborative relationships that foster respect, trust, appreciation and cooperation; a facilitator who promotes independent learning; a trusted, educational and career guide; a counselor who heals the mind; a trainer who engages in developing 21st century skills; a community leader and a role model.
எதற்காக கல்வி? காசுக்காகவா?
Professional Development for Educators
- Smart Skills for 21st Century Educator
- Social Media in Education
- Life Skills for Smart Teachers
- Classroom Management for Smart Teachers
- Guidance and Counseling Skills for Smart Educators
- Workshop for Principals on SMART Education Planning