What is Smart Education?
"Smart Education is not only about technology integration but about quality of education process" that;
- Is learner-centered.
- Nurtures the whole child
- Provides a safe, comfortable, happy, learner-centered environment.
- Discovers and celebrates each child's intellectual, creative, and social skills
- Develops every individual's passion for being a life long-learner
- Encourages learner's curiosity and self-expression
- Offers individualized, diversified, broad-based learning that meet the needs of all learners,
- Includes an emphasis on developing a love of reading in learners,
- Builds self-esteem, honor differences, and respect the stages of child development by using high engagement, hands-on learning, and high-quality educational tools
- Employs positive discipline policies and practices, and use learning approaches that connect the learner to the world.
- Promotes independent learning
- Promotes 21st century learning by providing Smart Educational Tools.
How smart are you?
21st Century Education
Click on the pictures to learn more.